Forum Wegweiser Mitglieder FAQ Suche Regelwerk Registrierung
Liebe Krieger groß und klein, Regeln müssen immer sein. Drum bitten wir einen Besuch beim Schimmerfelsen zu begehn, um das Gesetz der Krieger zu lesen und zu verstehn. Haltet euch stets an das Gesetz und eure Pflichten, sonst wird der SternenClan über euch richten.
Diese liebenswerten User helfen dir bei jedem Problem was in ihrem Bereich der Möglichkeiten liegt.

Klick auf den Button um sie näher kennen zu lernen!

Die englischen Bücher

©Koboldstern
Mo Dez 16 2013, 16:37
Koboldstern
Anführerchen
Anzahl der Beiträge : 6019

Die englischen Bücher Empty
Lest ihr die englischen? Redet hier darüber xD (von mir aus in englisch^^)

https://www.finsterkatzen.com
©Gast
Mo Dez 16 2013, 22:32
Anonymous
Gast

Ok
I can't speak Englisch very well, but I try it
I read the 3. Book of the 3. Part, but it's difficult, because I must be conzentrated, when I read it an I haven't enove power at evening.
But I love theEnglisch Books, because the speak is nicer

(So ungefähr)

©Koboldstern
Mo Dez 16 2013, 23:39
Koboldstern
Anführerchen
Anzahl der Beiträge : 6019

Oh it looks very well, your english. Id read also only one book in english, but i loved it too. The books are much easier to read then oteher english fantasy romans. So you have a real chance to finish it in a short time^^

https://www.finsterkatzen.com
©Gast
Di Dez 17 2013, 12:01
Anonymous
Gast

Well, bit I hadn't enought time at the moment.
Christmas is in front of us and so I had to make presents.
But I'll finish it

©Habichtfeuer
Di Dez 17 2013, 12:19
Habichtfeuer
Erfahrener Krieger
Anzahl der Beiträge : 4262

Well xD
My English is very very bad .-.
But i have read two book in english ;D
Bluestar's Prophesy and Warriors Staffel 3 Band one xD
it was not easy but at least not too difficult for me ^^

©Gast
Di Dez 17 2013, 14:23
Anonymous
Gast

Uhh, die englischen Bücher. :3
Ich würde gerne mit euch darüber in Englisch diskutieren aber ich muss meine Voabeln wieder auffrischen. xD
Ich habe die ersten zwei Staffeln auf Englisch zu Hause und kurz den ersten Band der ersten Staffel angefangen, allerdings wieder zur Seite gelegt. Diese Englischstufe ist noch zu schwer für mich. Manga in Englisch geht einfacher zu lesen oder zu sehen (zu sehen mit englischem Untertitel) und ja. Aber ich möchte sie schon gerne mal in Englisch lesen. :3 Vielleicht klappt es ja nach diesem Schuljahr. (Letzte Klasse vor dem Ernst des Lebens und so.)

PPS: Lesen kann ich eure Beiträge allerdings. Also es wäre kein Problem für mich wenn ihr in Englisch meinen Beitrag beantwortet. :3

©Gast
Di Dez 17 2013, 20:08
Anonymous
Gast

Ooooh I try it in english :3

I like the english books, but I just read Bluestar's Prophecy and... eeh, I don't know ._. But I'´d like to read the 4. ... eeh, Staffel ^^" in english, but first I have to read all the other books I haven't read yet ^^"

©Gast
Sa Dez 21 2013, 00:35
Anonymous
Gast

Ok now it's my turn :33

I love the englisch books :33 I read the Last Hope last year, the latest book of the 4th Staffel.
Now I want to get the 2nd book of Dawn of the Clan because it is on sale *O* The chase must go on xDD
Yeah it's easy to learn the warrior cats vocabs, they don't change at all. All herbs an warrior cats words stay the same, I can easily began reading without using a translator.
Quit different from the other englisch book I'm reading, there are much difficulter D:
But I haven't learn everything, so I can go well with my english CC:

Yeeaah, bin nicht gerade gut in Grammatik hehe Schreibfehler könnt ihr gerne behalten ;)

©Gast
Sa Dez 21 2013, 11:39
Anonymous
Gast

I dont want to read the english books, because I dont want to be spoilered, youn know ^^
I can wait till the german books are outside.
But I think, that youre right, Larkkit. It is easily to learn english with english books (such a logistic).
Hehehe, I'm flying to Kentucky next year and so I have to learn more vocabulary xD
My english isn't very well ^^

©Gast
Sa Dez 28 2013, 13:18
Anonymous
Gast

Die Cover der englischen Bücher sind sehr hässlich. owo
Aber sie sind schöner geschrieben und vor allem die Übersetzungsfehler sind dann nicht dabei c:

©Himbeernase
So Dez 29 2013, 13:39
Himbeernase
Erfahrener Krieger
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1282

I love english *-* and therefor i love the english books very much <3
especially because there aren´t any translation errors. And i don´t think they spoiler personally i love how i know more than anyone who just reads the german books xD

©Gast
So Jan 05 2014, 05:10
Anonymous
Gast

Ich lese sie nicht^^ wahrscheinlich käme ich mit den Namen durcheinander... ich kenne mich ja^^ trotzdem sollen sie besser sein. Hab ich gehört.

©Gast
Sa Feb 08 2014, 15:13
Anonymous
Gast

Oh, I really like the english version;) I've got the 2nd and the 3th squadron, and I read them all. Sometimes I'm bit confused who is who, but only sometimes;) The only things I don't like are the covers, they are a bit ugly OwO

©Gast
Mi Feb 19 2014, 17:28
Anonymous
Gast

OK you bag for it^^

Yeah, the english books,
the true ones xD

I’m so glad that I started reading in English.
My first one was “Into the Wild”. I read it because I thought it were funny to read a book in English. To be honest, it wasn’t that funny at all. Perhaps because I read the german version a billion times before. But whatever, a half year later I saw Yellowfang’s secret, and I bought it. I needed nearly a mouth, but from then, the time I need to read a English book became exponential shorter. In the end I read “The Forgotten Warrior” and the first half of “The last Hope”  at one day! And I’m pretty sure, I would have finished it if I haven’t forced myself to stop.
(Did that mean I am addicted?)

Now I’m reading “The Sun Trail”. For some reasons I feel like back then when I first read Warriors^^

Well, I hope that was not too much^^

LG
-“wave”^^

©Gast
Mi Feb 19 2014, 18:24
Anonymous
Gast

Oh, I want to write English, too! *-*

I read only one book (first book of the third season) because I couldn't wait for the german version and I was surprised how easy it's written. I didn't know all of the vocabs (especially those bird-names xP) but it was still not very difficult to understand. And the names sound better in English, I think. ^^
But I would also like to read the first books again in English. Maybe... some day...

©Gast
Do März 20 2014, 23:10
Anonymous
Gast

I have read the first three books in german. I wanted more, but the third was the last one in the cheap version when I wanted more. I do not want to use so much money to buy the expensive german books and I started to buy the english version. My farther was very suprised because in that time I hated english more than anything else. I told him that the german version is to expensive in correlation to my pocket money. I read them and bought the next one in english. Thanks to Amazon. I used for one word a dictionary. The word was "apprentice". It was an often used word, but I never heard it before. So I looked it up and found out it is "Lehrling", so it was easy to compare it with the german books I read before. The lower price is still the reason why I am still reading them in english. A second reason is that the names of the cats are often bad translated and sound sometimes ugly like "Gelbzahn".

©Gast
Sa März 22 2014, 11:24
Anonymous
Gast

My English is not really good, but I try ...
I haven`t read a single book in English, my English is too bad. I like the covers, they are something else:D
I hope my english was not too bad ..

©Gast
Mo März 24 2014, 19:13
Anonymous
Gast

Uff englisch ist.... Naja ich kanns nicht wirklich gut... Also WaCa auf englisch ist nix für mich :3

©Gast
Mo März 24 2014, 22:41
Anonymous
Gast

My english even was not good. Than I begin with reading english books. My intention was not to learn english but to save money. Later I realised that I learned a lot of english with english books. I can only recommend you to read the books in english. You can read first the german version, so you know what is written in the book and you can have the fun with the same story twice and learn besides a new language. (The translation is in the spoiler below.)
Translation:

©Kupferwind
Mo Jun 23 2014, 21:25
Kupferwind
Erfahrener Krieger
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1523

The english books are just awesome cause they are the original ones and I just love reading them! I've already read(?) "into the wild" and "fire and ice".. wooow, thats a lot xD
i will buy 'The rise of scourge' soon, because i love him so much *-*

http://ask.fm/copperbreeze
©Gast
Di Jul 01 2014, 19:34
Anonymous
Gast

I´d read the complete 4. season and the 1.Book of the 5. seaon you´ll learn a lot english when you read the Books. they´re better wrighting such as the german Books.

©Gast
Sa Jul 12 2014, 08:56
Anonymous
Gast

Also... Warrior Cats auf Englisch,habe ich noch nie gelesen und habe ich auch nicht vor zu lesen,ich bleibe lieber beim Deutschen :)) Sonst fällt ihrgentwann mein Bücherregal zusammen :D

©Gast
Sa Jul 12 2014, 17:24
Anonymous
Gast

I read some english books, too!
Enter the Clans, The Ultimade guide, the untold stories,
the rise of scrouge and the Cats of Clans
They are very nice !

©Gast
Sa Jul 12 2014, 20:57
Anonymous
Gast

Yes you´re right the english Books are much better!

©Gast
Di Feb 03 2015, 16:19
Anonymous
Gast

Ich habe die ersten beiden Bände der dritten Staffel auf Englisch.
Und werde mir einfach alle Bände ab der dritten Staffel auf Englisch und auf Deutsch kaufen und lesen.
Denn es gibt auch schon einige Unterschiede in den Büchern, obwohl es ja eigentlich dieselben sind.
Aber dadurch, dass sie in englisch geschrieben worden, liegen auch diese ganzen Gefühle und Emotionen eher in den englischen Büchern und nicht in den deutschen. <3

Liebste Grüße - Biskus♥

©Gesponserte Inhalte